Fired for player abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fired for player abuse

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

[response with strong opinion]
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

[rebuttal of said opinion and personal insult]
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

[Affirmation that I read above comments, disregarded them, then closed with an insult regarding having sex with your wife]
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

[Comment lying about having you blocked, all the while reading every word you type]
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

[sarcasm+gif]
            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

[random busty coed pic in compromising position with smarmy retort to derail thread]

Comment

Let me just add that this may be the strangest thread in the history of Shockernet -- which is really saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  [random busty coed pic in compromising position with smarmy retort to derail thread]
                  Thanks @WstateU:!

Comment

[post that tries to make a point, but fails miserably]
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

[Jpeg midgets playing basketball]

Comment

[midget jpeg quote and reply about how the midgets would beat missouri state on their own court, including mention of meth and sheep]

Comment

Then I login to be able to see jpeg pics.
                          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

[snarky comment about KU]

Comment

[video from the meltdown in Canada]

Comment

Working...
                              X