Redbirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redbirds

Minnesota suspends center Reggie Lynch after arrest on suspicion of "criminal sexual conduct" http://apne.ws/276cGYA #hoops

Jailturds

http://collegebasketball.ap.org/node/858085
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

http://collegebasketball.ap.org/node/858085
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Thanks. Was on mobile.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Yikes. Just yikes.

Comment

I went ahead and merged these two threads. I will reserve judgement until the judicial process is complete. I hope it determines the truth, whatever it may be.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I have no clue about any circumstances of this situation or of Lynch the person, so I have to agree, I will also reserve judgment. That being said, is anyone surprised to see that a story like that comes out of a program ran by a Pitino?
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Reggie Lynch Arrested

For sexual assault? Apparently you can take the player out of Redbird Trash but can't take the Redbird Trash out of the player!

Comment

Not sure there is much here for which to blame the ISUr program.

Comment

It's perhaps also a little sad that we (not wholly but some of us) as a group take too much of an interest in putting down our competition, no matter how much they may or may not deserve it.

There are NO winners here. Regardless. Including WSU fans.

3 threads on it is just smh. And for the record, I'm as guilty as anyone.
                    Last edited by WuDrWu; May 9, 2016, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                      For sexual assault? Apparently you can take the player out of Redbird Trash but can't take the Redbird Trash out of the player!
                      According to some of their posters he's always been a creep and this isn't surprising news at all. I didn't hear about any of this while he was in Normal.

Comment

A post on their board also said he's being held without bail. Yes, innocent until proven guilty, but that's a very bad sign. No winners here, except possibly what might have been future victims.

Comment

Reggie Lynch released from jail for now with charges, if any, being deferred subject to further investigation. He remains suspended from the Minnesota basketball team until the investigation is complete.

Comment

Working...
                          X