Legalizing player endorsements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legalizing player endorsements

Gary Parrish thinks Everybody wins if the NCAA will allow players to accept endorsements.

WSU would gain another massive advantage in the Valley, but likely lose ground on the blue bloods and other P5 schools if something like this was allowed.

Can you imagine the money that KC/Lawrence businesses would promise KU recruits? Every booster with a business would be falling over themselves with bags of cash.

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Gary Parrish thinks Everybody wins if the NCAA will allow players to accept endorsements.

WSU would gain another massive advantage in the Valley, but likely lose ground on the blue bloods and other P5 schools if something like this was allowed.

Can you imagine the money that KC/Lawrence businesses would promise KU recruits? Every booster with a business would be falling over themselves with bags of cash.
    And they would very quickly find out that if money is all that matters, KU is no longer even close to the top of recruits lists. This is a terrible idea, in every way possible. I'm done when this all becomes semi-pro.

I made my college of choice's student acceptance profile look great. I made their graduation numbers look great. I made their post-grad placement and earnings look great. I contributed research that they own. They gave me a scholarship. I thought it was a good deal. I don't remember every media member with a twitter trying to get me a paycheck.

Comment

Working...
    X