KSU creating rift with fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSU creating rift with fans

They released the corniest promo ever made last week about sportsmanship. Then their school president helicopters into the game yesterday and OK's the " f*** ku" chant at halftime.
    Sounds like a debacle and it is a debacle.. For a school that's never won a national championship in athletics, it almost seems like they've completely given up and are trying to anger their fans with sportsmanship.
    The timing of all this is odd. They are a complete mess in basketball and will soon be begging for their fans to stay loyal during football season.
    I seriously doubt the sportsmanship thing would be this big of a issue if it were any other school besides ku that k-state considers their main rival
    Everyone in the midwest knows ku fans and even their school officials tend to have very bad sportsmanship.
    Last edited by bleed yellow; February 21, 2016, 08:54 AM.

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
    They released the corniest promo ever made last week about sportsmanship. Then their school president helicopters into the game yesterday and OK's the " f*** ku" chant at halftime.
    Sounds like a debacle and it is a debacle.. For a school that's never won a national championship in athletics, it almost seems like they've completely given up and are trying to anger their fans with sportsmanship.
    The timing of all this is odd. They are a complete mess in basketball and will soon be begging for their fans to stay loyal during football season.
    I seriously doubt the sportsmanship thing would be this big of a issue if it were any other school besides ku that k-state considers their main rival
    Everyone in the midwest knows ku fans and even their school officials tend to have very bad sportsmanship.
    Does equestrian count?

Comment

And what about that title town year where they had no outright titles and got swept in the regular season by KU :)

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        Does equestrian count?
        They cancelled equestrian. Lol

Comment

They released the corniest promo ever made last week about sportsmanship.
          Did it involve midgets? Was it the old pool boy routine, or was it the pizza delivery boy? A girl sunbathing that needed some lotion? The cup of sugar bit?

Oh wait, you said PROMO, I read it differently.

Forget it.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Odd hatred for KSU. http://shockernet.net/forum/showthread.php?20729-The-illusion-that-was-KSU-football
            Livin the dream

Comment

[QUOTE=wufan;632491]Odd hatred for KSU. http://shockernet.net/forum/showthread.php?20729-The-illusion-that-was-KSU-football

At least it's based on facts and posted in the "around the ncaa" board.. I'm keeping it pretty classy compared to 99% of of other internet boards.

Comment

Working...
              X