Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRANSFER

Brad Winton
    ‏@JucoRecruiting New Mexico transfer Nikola Scekic (7'1/C) will enroll at Hutchinson CC. Will sit at Hutch this semester and play 2016-17 season

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Brad Winton
    ‏@JucoRecruiting New Mexico transfer Nikola Scekic (7'1/C) will enroll at Hutchinson CC. Will sit at Hutch this semester and play 2016-17 season
    If he's good and he can play, we need to watch this guy closely. If he's slow and clumsy, different story.

Comment

Gotta admit, I've found very little on him, but from the extremely limited bad footage I did find, he appears to be somewhere in the middle, but certainly leaning towards the latter.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
        If he's good and he can play, we need to watch this guy closely. If he's slow and clumsy, different story.
        Phenomenal guide to recruiting right there.

Comment

What's the benefit to transferring now? Couldn't he play the rest of the season, transfer at the end of the year, and start right away in the fall?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Phenomenal guide to recruiting right there.
            So are you a proctologist in real life or do you just play like you are?

No stats were quoted for the player. I'm expressing an opinion based on the lack of information as a suggestion for someone up there to fill in the blanks.

Unlike you, I don't have all the answers. But four leaf clovers prefer me over you 90 percent of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
              So are you a proctologist in real life or do you just play like you are?

No stats were quoted for the player. I'm expressing an opinion based on the lack of information as a suggestion for someone up there to fill in the blanks.

Unlike you, I don't have all the answers. But four leaf clovers prefer me over you 90 percent of the time.
              Might be time for a big deep breath and some fresh air and some sunshine

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Lobos sign Serbian 7-footer Nikola Scekic

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s...l#.VpBJvvkrLrf
                  That info is from June.

Comment

You are right, someone earlier said there wasn't much info on him and how well he played.
                    I tried to help with that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s...l#.VpBJvvkrLrf
                      ... and lose a pretty decent player; what a shame. What the hell is wrong with people?

Following death threats, coach's son transfers from New Mexico

"That may be the reason Cullen Neal is transferring after three years with the program and two years as one of its best players. New Mexico announced Monday that Neal will leave the school as a graduate transfer and that he’ll be eligible to play elsewhere next season."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I am right with you there @WstateU:. I don't get people that publicly attack and even threaten student athletes. How vile can you be?

I'd love to see this kid succeed at the highest level and drop about 50 on the Lobos in a big game next season.

Same thing irritates me here....I guess if you think you're smart enough to question the coach that's your choice, and likely a poor one, but why anyone wants to run down one of the kids....that's just something I can't get. Even Conner, who paid his price for his transgression, has been a model citizen since his boneheaded error over a year ago. Lay off the kids.

Comment

Most of the nimrods who are hypercritical of athletes need to follow them around for a semester and see how hard they work.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Most of the nimrods who are hypercritical of athletes need to follow them around for a semester and see how hard they work.
                            That would probably be their first time in a college class.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              ... and lose a pretty decent player; what a shame. What the hell is wrong with people?

Following death threats, coach's son transfers from New Mexico

"That may be the reason Cullen Neal is transferring after three years with the program and two years as one of its best players. New Mexico announced Monday that Neal will leave the school as a graduate transfer and that he’ll be eligible to play elsewhere next season."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...cid=spartandhp
                              Wow. I hope Homeland Security takes it serious and finds the bastard.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X