Nothing good happens after midnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing good happens after midnight

TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin was arrested and charged with assaulting a police officer Thursday in San Antonio.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not sure what lead to Boykin losing control and he made a bad choice of going out to the bar at 2:00 am after his coach's had made a curfew check at midnight. Most likely alcohol consumption was contributing factor, maybe the main factor. Still you wonder what was said to him to set him off to that degree. He certainly should be able to handle some typical trash talking (at least when he is sober). In any case, he needs to be held accountable for his choices and actions and his suspension from the Alamo Bowl is totally appropriate. Glad to see Coach Patterson take decisive action.

That said I don't think Trevone is a bad guy as the following video indicates:

Comment

Wonder what was said to him to make him hit a cop?

Comment

Not sure who that commentator (fill-in host) was on Mike and Mike but he said it pretty simply. Don't break the Laws of Stupid. Don't do stupid things, at stupid times, in stupid places, around stupid people.

Or as another great philosopher said:

Comment

Did I hear correctly that he was suspended from school as well?

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
              Did I hear correctly that he was suspended from school as well?
              Does this mean he won't graduate in the spring?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                Does this mean he won't graduate in the spring?
                I have no clue and it really doesnt matter much anyways. Im sure he was planning on attending all of his classes this spring.

Comment

Working...
                X