UNC has spent $10 million thus far trying to fend off the Death Penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNC has spent $10 million thus far trying to fend off the Death Penalty

Just something to note, the article is written by Gene R. Nichol, Boyd Tinsley Distinguished Professor of Law at UNC.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      Just something to note, the article is written by Gene R. Nichol, Boyd Tinsley Distinguished Professor of Law at UNC.
      So, what he really wants to know, is why they haven't been asking for, or paying for, his opinion?

Comment

They should have bought Geico.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          They should have bought Geico.
          Everybody knows that.

Comment

Just noticed UNC's basketball warm-up's this year are a fleece.. They have enough money for a lawyer that cost $10 million and a basketball warm-up up fleece. Lol

Comment

This is the world we live in... A world where with enough money to hire the right people to research, twist, spin and cover for things, you can cheat to win and get away with it.

With enough money, you can pay your way out of what is coming to you. UNC deserves a worse fate than Syracuse at the very least. Instead, they are going to mince words till the point that they find a way to keep rolling. If you've got the money and the name, you are too big to fail I guess. It will be very interesting to see what happens.

And where do things stand with Louisville? I wonder if they will be able to produce enough money and lawyers to make it okay to recruit by providing prostitutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                And where do things stand with Louisville? I wonder if they will be able to produce enough money and lawyers to make it okay to recruit by providing prostitutes...
                Honestly, since they were only $100 hookahs, that's sort of reverse recruiting. And I'm speculating that's why Pitino is so pissed at McGee -- because he didn't tell anybody he was trying to get recruits laid and found out it was with $100 hookahs -- he went too cheap!! If he'd have hired high class hookahs they would have landed those kids that went to Kentucky! But this bumbling idiot went rogue and bought The Clap special for only $99.99.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I see the all-clear has been given after reports of an armed man on the UNC-Chapel Hill campus. I heard he was wearing an NCAA polo shirt and was armed with a manilla folder with red letters on the outside that said, "Death Penalty".

Comment

Working...
                  X