Big LEast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big LEast

Division 2 St. Thomas Aquinas over St. John's 90-58.

Yes, a Big East school lost to a Division II school 90-58 on Wednesday night. So Chris Mullin's return to St. John's is not off to a great start.
    In the fast lane

What's ELITE?

Is St. John's ELITE?

Comment

That's worse than Memphis' Christian Brothers loss last year.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

They'll win some games. They've got Creighton on their schedule.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          They'll win some games. They've got Creighton on their schedule.
          St. Thomas Aquinas or St. John's? It's one thing to lose to a D-2 team in an exhibition game but getting drubbed by 32 points would be almost suicide inducing for the fans of a program like St. John's. Yikes.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 5, 2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

How's that Chris Mullen hire looking? Woof.

Comment

Just from a pride standpoint.....Can you imagine the meltdown Coach Marshall would undergo if a team of his was getting pasted like that on their own floor?

To say nothing of a D2 outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Just from a pride standpoint.....Can you imagine the meltdown Coach Marshall would undergo if a team of his was getting pasted like that on their own floor?

I literally cannot imagine it.

One of the benefits of having said individual as the coach of my favorite team, I suppose.

Comment

At this point it is simply hard to imagine that would even be a possibility with this Shocker team lead by FWinner, Ron and Evan.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    At this point it is simply hard to imagine that would even be a possibility with this Shocker team lead by FWinner, Ron and Evan.
                    While I agree 100% with this statement, it's also hard to imagine that would even be a possibility with ANY Shocker team coached by HC3.3G.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I'm confident the locker room would more closely resemble what Marshall felt the players deserved within about 10 minutes of the end of the game.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I think with the current group, he'd be more apt to not say a word. Or he'd tell Ron and FVV and Evan to fix it now.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

St. John's trying their own Hoiberg experiment with Mullin. Getting destroyed by 32 to a Division II school... eesh.

Comment

Working...
                          X