Lithuania team trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuania team trivia

The Team USA Jayhawks play against the Lithuania team tonight. Represented on the Lithuania team is Evansville's Egidijus Mockevicius. I guess he is one of their leading scorers. These Jayhawks seem a better team than the one the Shockers faced but I am not sure if they have faced the best yet.
    Last edited by RoyalShock; July 10, 2015, 09:52 AM.

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
    The Team USA Jayhawks play against the Lithuania team tonight. Represented on the Lithuania team is Evansville's Egidijus Mockevicius. I guess he is one of their leading scorers. These Jayhawks seem a better team than the one the Shockers faced but I am not sure if they have faced the best yet.
    Is it just me, or is the second half of this extremely difficult to read for anyone else?
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Yeah, I messed up the last part.

Comment

I edited the original post. It should be more readable now.

Comment

Much better. Thank you. My old eyes were struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
            You are incorrect regarding your last sentence. You can't build in hypotheticals and what ifs.
            If you had written they have "the potential" to be better I might have agreed with you.
            Of course, WSU has the potential to be better this year as well.

Comment

This "Jayhawk" team is also led by a Mustang.

Comment

I can happily root for Czechoslovakolicious to have a dominant game against KU. Of course, I'd rather see Team USA still get the win, but I wouldn't mind seeing a familiar big man shred the KU big men for future bragging rights in case we find a way to shut him down in MVC play. I'll admit it. I like Evansville a little bit right now. Unless Simmons really is just a bad coach, that team should take 2nd in the MVC this year.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  This "Jayhawk" team is also led by a Mustang.
                  Yep. This isn't at all the same team we faced. They added a guard that is better than most of their roster. Adding Nic Moore is similar to if we got to go hand pick whatever center we wanted to plug into our stacked roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    Yep. This isn't at all the same team we faced. They added a guard that is better than most of their roster. Adding Nic Moore is similar to if we got to go hand pick whatever center we wanted to plug into our stacked roster.
                    Yeah, we'll take our team and add Kaleb Tarczewski. Anyone think there would be even one game closer than about 30 points?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Yeah, we'll take our team and add Kaleb Tarczewski. Anyone think there would be even one game closer than about 30 points?
                      Nope!!

Comment

This Lithuanian team can't hit a shot, and still giving SMU/KU/FSCU all they want.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                          This Lithuanian team can't hit a shot, and still giving SMU/KU/FSCU all they want.
                          Well, for 3 quarters anyway.

Comment

If anyone wants to see some stats on the World University Games, here is a link.
                            http://www.eurobasket.com/World-Univ...=1&LName=World University Games

You have to go "game-by-game." I was interested to see how Nic Moore did. He is listed as a starter for most every game. I didn't calculate it, but it looks like he averaged about 7 pts, 2-3 assists and 1-2 steals but that is without the final game posted yet.

Mock was somewhere around 8 pts, 5 bounds and 1-2 blocks per game.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              If you anagram that, it could be Kusmufgcu (Cooz-muffs-cue), which sounds like it could be Lithuanian, or at least eastern European.

Comment

Working...
                              X