Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Oubre, a man , a leader, a legend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Oubre, a man , a leader, a legend!

This is a must read!

Washington ? The newest Kansas basketball player to join the ranks of the NBA, Kelly Oubre Jr. doesn’t appear to care about making any friends before his first season. The Washington Wizards acquired the one-and-done small forward on draft night from Atlanta, and since describing himself as a jewel during ESPN’s live coverage, the brash […]

Paging Zach Brown. Zach Brown, please pick up any yellow-and-black courtesy phone.

Comment

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Why would that be posted on a KU site? That's humiliating and not something I would tout.

Comment

SMH - What a tool!

Comment

pin *****.jpg finger_*****_blood[1].jpg

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Kelly is quoted as saying "I didn't need to get that loose ball to know I'm the better basketball player. I'm the realest guy on the court, and I don't need anything else to know it because I'm a competitor. A competitor never admits someone is better. Similarly the score at the end of the game doesn't matter to know who the best team is. That doesn't matter either, we're competitors. I'm getting sleepy now guys, gonna take a nap after this media sesh."

He didn't really say that.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                  Kelly is quoted as saying "I didn't need to get that loose ball to know I'm the better basketball player. I'm the realest guy on the court, and I don't need anything else to know it because I'm a competitor. A competitor never admits someone is better. Similarly the score at the end of the game doesn't matter to know who the best team is. That doesn't matter either, we're competitors. I'm getting sleepy now guys, gonna take a nap after this media sesh."

Did you use Google Translate for that? If so, it worked perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post

If a agreed with his assessment, I would be wrong too.

Comment

“It’s a kill or be killed world, and I feel like I can do a lot of killing in this world.”

Kelly be killed by Zach Brown.... and Tekele Cotton....
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

This article is not real complimentary of his BBIQ. Not sure if he learned anything under Self either.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Fairgame View Post
                            I enjoyed this little ‘nugget’ in the comment section:

“hahaha...after how he got clowned by WSU, just the nerve to make these statements. Wiggins is 10 times the player Kelly is and he didn't even say half of what Kelly is saying.”
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Amusing, if pathetic. Equally as bad is that there's undoubtedly a large segment of the JoCo Chickenhawk bandwagon crowd who's proud of Sleepy just because he was a lottery pick.

More like a lottery ticket, I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                              X