Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-State vs. Colorado State at Intrust

Oooooh. Ahhhhhhh. Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn.

Will they even need to have the upper deck open? I would laugh hysterically if they had to pull the curtains closed for that game.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Colorado State will be good next year. I wish we were playing them. They will win that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Colorado State will be good next year. I wish we were playing them. They will win that game.
      True, but will they be enough name to create a draw? Or will the Kitty fans support no matter what? I smell GROUPON! If they do, I might go and wear Colorado State colors.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I grew up in Colorado and still have friends and family in Ft. Collins and the CSU community. I'll definitely be pulling for them. I'm trying to figure out how much of the gate it took for them to agree to play the dumpster fire that is K-State basketball.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            True, but will they be enough name to create a draw? Or will the Kitty fans support no matter what? I smell GROUPON! If they do, I might go and wear Colorado State colors.
            KState won't be enough of a name to create a draw.

Comment

There are two colors I don't have in my wardrobe: purple and green.

This game truly is a "clash", but only in the fashion sense.

Comment

YES! Finally a chance to see my graduate school without driving 10 hours! GO RAMS!
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  KState won't be enough of a name to create a draw.
                  Maybe if they sign the recruits that they tagged along on 3G's information that WSU didn't sign, we can see what WSU might have looked like.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I spent most of the day in Manhattan yesterday because of the ksu graduation. I got the vibe that the only thing they want basketball wise, is Bruce Weber fired.. Beyond that, it was just the same old insecurity of how much longer Snyder will coach, their bitter hatred for ku and groaning about Brownback.

Comment

Working...
                    X