No announcement yet.

Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not gonna lie. I'm going to follow Newman more next year than I ever have. I really like stuff like this. It's good for Wichita. If they weren't going to be on the schedule next year, I would like for that to change now.

Comment

They probably haven't gotten Thurman's LOI yet because he's waiting for them to guarantee him a game against Wichita State.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        They probably haven't gotten Thurman's LOI yet because he's waiting for them to guarantee him a game against Wichita State.
        He wants that game because he has our number. I believe that number is 8. As in 0 and.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Gotta love how a guy like Rasheed Sulaimon gets kicked off the team at Duke for sexual assault, and now it's all over ESPN how "the addition of Sulaimon makes Maryland a compelling candidate for the pre-season #1 ranking"

I'm sure it's very true about the #1 ranking thing, but isn't that just a little annoying?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            Gotta love how a guy like Rasheed Sulaimon gets kicked off the team at Duke for sexual assault, and now it's all over ESPN how "the addition of Sulaimon makes Maryland a compelling candidate for the pre-season #1 ranking"

I'm sure it's very true about the #1 ranking thing, but isn't that just a little annoying?
            I didn't look it up,but did he get charged?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              No

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                No it didn't sound like he did and it actually sounded like he may really be innocent. I just have a hard time believing you would get kicked out of a program if there wasn't something there. It's not for me to say though. I just think it's funny the way things get forgotten...

Comment

No it didn't sound like he did and it actually sounded like he may really be innocent. I just have a hard time believing you would get kicked out of a program if there wasn't something there. It's not for me to say though. I just think it's funny the way things get forgotten...
                  Give it a couple of years until somebody's contract is not renewed, and then it will be remembered and rehashed.
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

If it is true that he was innocent, this isn't the first time Duke has gotten rid of someone unfairly.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      If it is true that he was innocent, this isn't the first time Duke has gotten rid of someone unfairly.
                      Well, one would hope that athletes are held to a higher standard than just the avoidance of being charged with, or convicted of, felonious behavior.

Still, Duke does have some history with the lacrosse gang, although in that case there was also the involvement of an ambitious, politically correct, corner-cuttting prosecutor who ended up without a job (and his law license, I believe) for losing sight of the distinction between prosecution and persecution. So who knows?

I'm just glad it's all happening far away, and wouldn't it be interesting if WSU and Maryland collide after deep tournament runs next year?

Comment

Jeff *******@GoodmanESPN

"Bradley transfer Josh Cunningham told ESPN he is down to Illinois and Dayton."

Well...I guess I can at least hope he chooses Dayton. I'm almost surprised he isn't already signed with Nevada.

Comment

@CBSSportsCBB: East Tenn. State lands former four-star Indiana recruit Mosquera-Perea. http://cbsprt.co/1QoLyhA
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            @CBSSportsCBB: East Tenn. State lands former four-star Indiana recruit Mosquera-Perea. http://cbsprt.co/1QoLyhA
                            Congrats to Coach Forbes
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

That guy was far from terrible against us in the dance. Coach Forbes getting it done, early.

Comment

Memphis not honoring the request for transfer.
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X