Osu's Travis Ford problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osu's Travis Ford problem

They've been publicly talking about how they would like to fire him the past 2 years now. If they fire him, due to his lucrative contract, they would owe him $9 million. Such an odd deal, but if your Ford it's a win-win situation.. It's just the whole him knowing for 2 years that they would like to fire him that is the rather humorous part. It would be interesting to see who O-State would like bring in if they ever decided they had the balls to let him go,but until then, he can keep trying to work a miracle to get off the hot seat.

They are idiotic. It's not like he's winning 5 games a year. Obviously he's capable with the right players and no injuries, he's put together good seasons before and has a 5 star recruit coming in. Love how these football schools treat their coaches like they are a car lease

Comment

The Travis Ford situation is what you get when you have an extremely affluent but meddling alumni/benefactor associated with your institution.

T. Boone Pickens has really put them in a bind on that one.
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

How could you fire a movie star?
        Attached Files

Comment

I think Oklahoma State of all the football schools looks the most ridiculous when it comes to treating their basketball coach like a red headed step child.. Tennessee just hired Barnes. It kind of makes Texas look like fools gold, but how long till Tennessee wants to be a Sweet 16 regular, and what tradition did Barnes build at Texas? Oklahoma State at least has some coaching history and basketball success history. I don't blame it on OSU though, I blame it on Pickens. He could very well ruin the OSU athletic department. They aren't that good in football, mediocre at best. This whole sherade they are pulling on Travis Ford right now just makes them look foolish and k-State'ish. "we are a football school, but we sort of care about basketball.. sort of."

Comment

Working...
          X