2 2 transfer from Wildkitties BB team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one bites the dust at K-State.

Not sure how big a loss this is, but it's just adds to the cumulative effect and the negative perception of the K-State program.

Comment

If you count the graduating seniors, I believe that it is now seven scholarship guys not coming back next year. Ouch!
      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        If you count the graduating seniors, I believe that it is now seven scholarship guys not coming back next year. Ouch!
        On the up side, it creates the one possible way in which KSU basketball can be compared to Kentucky basketball.
        The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Malek Harris was a 4-star recruit ranked in the 80s. It just goes to show how important talent evaluation is. I have no doubt our 4-star, 90-something guys (McDuffie, Shamet), won't disappoint like Harris did.

Comment

I believe that Weber's first 3 recruiting classes (2012-2014) had 11 recruits, 1 was ineligible, and 7 transferred, not to mention current players that transferred after his hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              I believe that Weber's first 3 recruiting classes (2012-2014) had 11 recruits, 1 was ineligible, and 7 transferred, not to mention current players that transferred after his hiring.
              Hmmm, 'The Lowery Effect'?
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                Hmmm, 'The Lowery Effect'?
                Dot 1................................................. ...............Dot 2
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

The ksu scout.com board in complete meltdown mode right now. Lol..
                  Last edited by bleed yellow; April 17, 2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Malek Harris was a 4-star recruit ranked in the 80s. It just goes to show how important talent evaluation is. I have no doubt our 4-star, 90-something guys (McDuffie, Shamet), won't disappoint like Harris did.
                    Was it bad talent evaluation, or bad talent development. Maybe the kid still has the talent, but Weber just didn't know how to develop it.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      I do wonder:
                      A) If they do indeed regret their decisions
                      b) How would out roster look if they each committed (Glass would be replaced by Hurt; Either McDuffie would be replaced by Wade or WSU would have just signed all of them and let it play out)
                      I would so much rather have McDuffie than Wade. Wade looks a lot like any of the Kochs from UNI. McDuffie looks like Early.

I'm looking forward to comparing stats next year between Hurt and Wamukota. Hurt will be relied on at KSU because their roster is a little thin. Wamukota won't be required to be more than a role player at WSU. Between Hurt's comments during his recruitment that he was a big guy and big guys don't like to run the floor - and his production this year - I get the feeling his work ethic may not have worked out well at WSU.

While we're talking about K-State...Where are the posters from KSU who used to come around here and stack crap and talk about TitleTown?

K-State will be OK. Snyder can coach long enough that they will be able to buy out the basketball coaches contracts for the next couple of coaches they can attract.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                      X