NIT bracket ISU_R#4 seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT bracket ISU_R#4 seed

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Why don't we go make them a nice congratulatory thread on their board about this nice NIT berth. I mean, hey, I really do respect the NIT. WSU had quite an experience in it. It's just that something about publicly predicting you will win your conference, and then proceeding to finish 6-7 spots behind the two teams that actually did and failing to come within striking distance of the bubble on your way to the NIT is kinda funny. I mean, good job there...

Comment

Yes but they got a #4 seed, now thats respect
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I think it's important they win games, for them and the Valley, which of course indirectly is us.

Their bracket is exceedingly winnable. They've already destroyed the #1 seed in a game that wasn't close to being competitive. I think they should get to NY. Frankly I hope they do.

Comment

I think MVC teams stand a chance at winning all four tournaments this year :)

Comment

After the disrespect to WSU and UNI by the seeding committee I want all non-BCS schools to go scorched earth, MVC especially. Go birds!
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Illinois State lost by 1.

"Illinois State’s MiKyle McIntosh stepped to the free-throw line with 4 seconds left, down by 1 point with a chance to be the hero. But he clanked both free throws and Old Dominion preserved the victory."

OUCH!
              78-65

Comment

Freshmen.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  Illinois State lost by 1.

"Illinois State’s MiKyle McIntosh stepped to the free-throw line with 4 seconds left, down by 1 point with a chance to be the hero. But he clanked both free throws and Old Dominion preserved the victory."

OUCH!
                  The play before that, where ODU took their lead back, the guy who scored got away with a major travel. He pivoted, then hopped on both feet to get around the defender. I'm so sick of refs swallowing their whistle in the last possessions of a game. They call travelling on post players all the time, all game long for far less obvious travels.

It wasn't quite as bad as what the star guard for WVU (his name is escaping me right now) got away with in a game earlier this year, but it was close.

Comment

Working...
                  X