Classless Beakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classless Beakers

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

About what one might expect, sad to say. Twitter makes stupid people dumber, and gives them the fake courage to display it online.

Comment

There are times when I say that I wish a certain player we recruited would have ended up here entirely because I think we could use that player, but realize that the situation they ended up with was a good one for them. When I say that I wish Perry had come to WSU, I mean it as much for Perry as for WSU. This is not the first instance of that fan base being actively hostile towards him in ways that would be over the top even if he was playing as poorly as they claim (which, btw, he is certainly not). Compare how KU fans treat Perry to how WSU fans treat Evan and you can see the difference that school choice made for those two former teammates. Evan has objectively had more struggles with production with losing his shooting touch, yet seems to get far more support from the fan base than Perry does.
      Last edited by The Mad Hatter; February 17, 2015, 10:47 AM.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

This is something that's always annoyed me. KU fans do it to Perry but I always see it on Twitter to Conner as well. Every time he posts something, he gets countless KU fans insulting him for leaving and coming to WSU. It baffles me how one can act like that.

I'm sure we have WSU fans that do the same thing to our players, but thankfully I never see it on Twitter. I hope, and think, we're above that as a fan base.

I'd like to refer to my signature.. in Marshall's second year, the team was 0-6 in Valley play, including a couple blowouts IIRC. But the team runs out of the tunnel in their seventh Valley game and the arena was sold out, and Marshall, the other coaches, and players were all amazed. Our fans here absolutely love the team and the players, and it has nothing to do with how good or bad they're playing, and I think that's truly special.

Comment

I'll say it here too:

I hope they shred him so bad that he gets #angry and decides to graduate and transfer back home.

Keep roasting him, KU fans. We've got literally two wide open starting spots on the roster for him next year he could choose from. I wonder if he has ever heard of Evan Wessel and Frankamp?

Comment

Perry is so terrible he needs to suit up in a WSU uniform his senior year. Come see what it means to be loved.

#graduateEarlyPerris
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

While KU got lucky with Embid, they haven't seemed to do as well with their bigs since Manning left.

Perry has played because KU doesn't have anyone better. If they don't like Perry's production, maybe they should turn their Twitter rage to the Hairpiece himself and ask why he hasn't recruited and developed better post players.

Best thing for Perry might be to graduate early and don the Yellow and Black for a year.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

I would love to see Perry give Beaker Nation a one-finger salute and come to WSU as much as the next guy, but it's not so easy to just decide now and say, "I'm going to graduate early." He would have needed to have those ducks lined up at the beginning of the semester. Now, could he decide to do a Malcolm/Kadeem and transfer here, sit out, and play in 2016-17? Sure...although that would really get the scholly counters going. Let's not think that he can just suddenly say that he wants to graduate now.
                78-65

Comment

Oh and "Classless Beakers" is redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Oh and "Classless Beakers" is redundant.
                    disagree, dont think it can be said to many times
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      disagree, dont think it can be said to many times
                      hahaha

Comment

Why would the Star even give these douche bags the time of day?
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                        X