Fan forum boards, one stop shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan forum boards, one stop shop

College Sports Message Board Directory by College Sports Fans. Our Directory of College Sports Message Boards & Forums provides college football & basketball fans with a complete list of message boards & forums for all of their favorite teams & conferences. Talk NCAA college football, basketball or baseball online using these great sports forums and team message boards.

Appears to have most teams forum boards
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Ok, for all you party poopers that grow tired of Shockernet and TOB; let it rip!!

Stay up to date with all the Wichita State Shockers sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Ok, for all you party poopers that grow tired of Shockernet and TOB; let it rip!!

http://wichitastate.scout.com/forums...e-sports?s=469
      I spent about a week over there in 2013 just to repeatedly slam a repugnant Florida fan called DocZaius who was responding to the complimentary posts of visitors with all kinds of filthy language and images. A real piece of cr*p! I think he'd been banned from the Florida message board. There were only a couple of WSU fans that ever posted, so it got pretty boring pretty quick. I believe I even posted the link here on ShockerNet and let people know what was going on over there, but no one else ever posted. So I gave up. I haven't gone back since.
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
      X