Manute Bols son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manute Bols son

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/GxrI99m...-in-kansas.htm I knew Manute he was a great guy.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lives next door to a friend of mine. Big kid.

Comment

I know his cousin Simon also
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Good golly, he looks sick. As a coach I'd be afraid to play him for fear of him snapping one of those four twigs he has for appendages. He needs to EAT really, REALLY badly. It's practically criminal that his middle school coaches did not beef him up.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Good golly, he looks sick. As a coach I'd be afraid to play him for fear of him snapping one of those four twigs he has for appendages. He needs to EAT really, REALLY badly. It's practically criminal that his middle school coaches did not beef him up.
          Like father, like son.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
            Like father, like son.
            I can hardly look at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              I can hardly look at them.
              I could render an unbelievably realistic picture of the duo, because I can draw in the stick figure artistic style.

Comment

I remember watching Manute hit six (!!!) threes in a half in a game against (I think) Charles Barkley's Phoenix Suns almost twenty years ago. It was ridiculous since outside shooting was, ahem, not exactly his forte. Must have been in the final year or two of his career. He was 7'7" and just 195 lbs when he debuted in the NBA.

Bol is supposed to be a high-ceiling prospect. It would be fun if we recruited him.

Comment

I love that a 6'10 kid is hitting jumpers in a HS JV game.

Being a local kid, I'm sure we'll recruit him.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

I will say that I would HATE to be on the receiving end of one of his elbows.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Nice! The only part missing in that is when one of them throws an elbow and slices the other one open like a watermelon.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X