Jamari Traylor arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamari Traylor arrested

Call me pety, but I have a big streak of Schadenfreude in me with regards to KU sports.

On twitter as @WuShocks

The Lawrence paper had a bit more information. http://www2.kusports.com/news/2014/d...rrested-early/

Comment

Just be happy it's not one of ours.

These aren't the kinds of things I find humorous, regardless of the program.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Jamari Traylor arrested

Interesting...

Comment

KU may be turning into the next ILL St.

From Naadir Tharpe to this, I'd say there are some discipline issues up there. Maybe Frankamp isn't so crazy to get the heck out of there after all.

Comment

As predicted, our brethren on phognet is a very kind and understanding fan base.

Comment

Had two friends (one of whom got knocked out) in this fight attempting to break it up (they were working as bouncers). Both were in the ER till around 3AM last night.

Jamari wasn't even fighting. Cliff Alexander on the other hand....

Not sure how Cliff managed to not get arrested.

Actually live on the 1200 block of Oread. So heard all the police and ambulances last night.
              Last edited by wsushox1; December 8, 2014, 12:28 AM.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

This is progress for KU. At least the basketball players and football players are on the same side now.

Comment

So if the student athletes are poor and can't even afford to buy food for themselves and live in near squalor conditions how can they be out that late, get arrested and then post a one hundred dollar bail? Does the Douglas Co police dept have like a ku credit card that the athletes can use for bailing themselves out like a "Get out of Jail Free" card?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Just be happy it's not one of ours.

These aren't the kinds of things I find humorous, regardless of the program.
                    Ditto. Especially if you know that Traylor was homeless for parts of high school. Had to sleep in his car.

Comment

Careful.

Karma.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the "Around the NCAA" discussion? ;-)
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

So is Traylor not in trouble then? I am getting the vibe from my KU fan friends (and some here) that he didn't actually fight a police officer and it will blow over. It's weird because the news says that he got into an altercation with an officer and went to jail. That sounds really bad and irresponsible to me, but should I assume he was actually innocent and this whole thing was a misunderstanding or all the football players fault? I'm not going to stick up for him if he resisted a police officer. This kind of thing has to stop, no matter how special and famous you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                            This is progress for KU. At least the basketball players and football players are on the same side now.
                            Not really. It was Cliff Alexander who was talking crap to the football players that started it all.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Nothing good happens after midnight. Especially for college athletes.

Comment

Working...
                              X