Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Creighton get a new basketball floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Creighton get a new basketball floor?

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

I bet that's what the floor always looked like to Gibbs. I have to hand it to him. He still managed to play basketball really well despite being drunk.

Comment

From the creators of SlamBall . . .

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        I bet that's what the floor always looked like to Gibbs. I have to hand it to him. He still managed to play basketball really well despite being drunk.
        correction,

ITs how the floor looks like to the fan on $1 beer night (well any night for that matter)

Comment

That would be SOOOOO fun to skateboard on!!!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That is what the floor in the Mid America All Indian Center looked like when the Law Company installed it back in the 70's, lots of finger pointing and fighting between subs and the contractor.

RDR may shed some light on the subject since he was a big knocker for Law back then, this was before his tenure with Phil Ruffin.
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
            X