"Ku Flagship Jayhawks"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ku Flagship Jayhawks"

Over heard a couple KU fans use that term while expressing how big of a joke their athletic director is after their football team got smoked today by Duke.. They haven't forgotten the run in with Marshall. Lol.I was taken back. Possibly the classiest quote I've ever heard come out of a Ku fans mouth ever.

I assume Charlie Weiss will be gone after this year. He was just as bad a hire as Turner Gill, if not worse. Charlie had already established he wasn't up to being a head coach at a school that plays in a P-5 conference.

Comment

It's kind of tough to be the "flagship" right now. From an academic standpoint, WSU is making huge strides, while KU appears to be fairly stagnant. WSU has been better at basketball the last couple of years, and I honestly think WSU's FB program is better than KU's.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Nice call on football, Aargh. It's a reminder of how much faster a program can crash than it elevates. Maybe some Mark Mangino supporter should do one of those billboards the guy in Texas did for Bush 43: "Miss Me Yet?"

Comment

Thank heavens for basketball
          Unfortunately KU has become solely attached to the KC metro area and has turned it's back on the rest of the state.
          As long as they keep the JoCo basketball fans happy (who actually pine for an NBA team) the KU AD is happy.

The football program is inexcusable. Uncle Fester struck destruction again in the state of Kansas for football programs.
          Projections for attendance at the next KU home game= 26k to start the game and 13k at the start of the 3rd qtr.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas
            Projections for attendance at the next KU home game= 26k to start the game and 13k at the start of the 3rd qtr.
            LMAO
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

But at least Charlie is nice to the players.
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
              X