Creighton Logo Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
    It seems this is their m.o. Check out the thumbnail (against our Shox no less). Sorry, copy and paste isn't working today....

Comment

Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Another look at a former CU basebll uni. Notice they didn't even remove the mple leaf from the Toronto BlueJays logo. That "C" on the cap has a familiar-looking point on the back.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Here's a bit larger picture from the 1991 CWS:

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I prefer this picture from the 1991 CWS

Comment

Reds hat. Bluejays bird. I said from the first day I saw the new logo it looked just like the Toronto logo.

Comment

The Creighton jersey with the Blue Jay logo lifted directly and entirely from the MLB team is so low-rent it is hilarious. Looks like something that would be done by a little league team. Considering those screen shots are from the pinnacle of CU's athletic history makes it all the more rich.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  The Creighton jersey with the Blue Jay logo lifted directly and entirely from the MLB team is so low-rent it is hilarious. Looks like something that would be done by a little league team. Considering those screen shots are from the pinnacle of CU's athletic history makes it all the more rich.
                  Their AD told them he wanted "something intimidating. You know, use the Blue Jays logo picture, tweak it and make it yours."

The poor deaf designer forgot his hearing aid that day and thought he said "simply imitating. You know, use the Blue Jays logo. Pilfer. Thieve it and make it yours". Besides they were sponsored by Xerox.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Bet WSU won that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      I think my favorite is the one with the maple leaf. You know, cause it would've been just a little too hard to remove that in MSPaint.
                      They didn't. It's still in the baseball jersey posted further up
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                      X