Bill Snyder - College Athletes Have Sold Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Snyder - College Athletes Have Sold Out

Bill Snyder ripped the big-time nature of college athletics as Kansas State opened fall camp Wednesday, lamenting the way universities have "sold out" in search of the almighty dollar.

Of course Bill Snyder has benefitted greatly from the sell out. Bill can pretty much say what's on his mind at this point in his career.

Not sure what Bill thinks should be done. The genie is pretty much out of the bottle.

Man, Bill, those are some down to earth comments from a down to earth guy with a salary of 2.75 million a year.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I agree with him. Greed has caused it all.

Comment

Don't forget Pride's roll in all this. Those are some mischievous twins, those two.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Thats a pretty deep comment KW. Why didn't you bless me with these types of thoughts on the golf course?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            Thats a pretty deep comment KW. Why didn't you bless me with these types of thoughts on the golf course?
            Because I'm too focused on trying to figure out how to cheat so I can beat ya! I couldn't even shave a single point though, you crafty bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Because I'm too focused on trying to figure out how to cheat so I can beat ya! I couldn't even shave a single point though, you crafty bugger.
              Just cut the hamstring. He'll never play golf again.
              http://youtu.be/xrcgjMJmvNg
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Just cut the hamstring. He'll never play golf again.
                http://youtu.be/xrcgjMJmvNg
                But he's a marine and trained to snuff me out with a single frozen green bean at 20 feet. I think I will just insist on keeping score next time and cook the books a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  But he's a marine and trained to snuff me out with a single frozen green bean at 20 feet. I think I will just insist on keeping score next time and cook the books a little.
                  You could go all Tony Stewart on him.

Oh wait, was that too soon? Sorry.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    You could go all Tony Stewart on him.

Oh wait, was that too soon? Sorry.
                    Don't think I could get the golf cart up to speed to get it to fishtail properly, but you're on to something ... I could look for a hill to stall out on and tip that bad boy over on his side.

Not sure how that gets me future tee times at his country club though. He's the only member kind enough to invite riff-raff like me to the course.

Ooooooh, maybe an airhorn during his backswing?

Comment

Working...
                    X