This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUMOR: Frankcamp to Creighton?

I heard a rumor, can't recall where, but it was something to do with Connor thinking of transferring to CU.

Has anyone else heard this??

Even though I am not sure how truthful it is, it is an intriguing idea. Could work out well for both Conner and CU if it did happen.
    The Assman

Connor is going to replace McBuckets, Gibbs, Manigat and Wragge? Good strategy.

Comment

Frankamp was bred for the sole purpose of satisfying his parents insatiable desire to have a child playing for the jhox.

Stupid rumor.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I heard that Creighton has one scholly left and they plan on giving it to this new recruit. His name is Gary Gobbs. The scope on him is that he looks and plays a lot like Grant Gibbs and has the looks of a kid much more mature than his 17 year age. It's a good thing for CU because it gives Grant, .... I mean Gary, 6 more years at Creighton.
        Last edited by jdmee; March 24, 2014, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Frankamp was bred for the sole purpose of satisfying his parents insatiable desire to have a child playing for the jhox.

Stupid rumor.
          It probably used to be true until they realized he was one of the only jayhawks interested in competing in the dance. At this point, he looks like the best returning player other than Perry Ellis :)

Plus if he is a potential transfer, he can definitely do better than creighton. I mean, maybe he might like a team with more potetial like Drake or UNI... or DePaul

Comment

Hey, if you are someone who can shoot the lights out from 3 but can't defend on a D1 level, Creighton would be the place to go.
            The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
              Hey, if you are someone who can shoot the lights out from 3 but can't defend on a D1 level, Creighton would be the place to go.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                I heard a rumor, can't recall where, but it was something to do with Connor thinking of transferring to CU.

Has anyone else heard this??

Even though I am not sure how truthful it is, it is an intriguing idea. Could work out well for both Conner and CU if it did happen.
                I heard the same rumor, but it was the University of Nebraska at Omaha. I can understand how you got the two mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
                  Sad thing is, Frankamp was a better defender at the end of the year than KU's other PGs.

Comment

Yes Self views him as a designated shooter only and he will always have a small role behind better athletes his entire career if he stays at KU. He was their best option at guard and he still didn't play major minutes like he should have.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                      Yes Self views him as a designated shooter only and he will always have a small role behind better athletes his entire career if he stays at KU. He was their best option at guard and he still didn't play major minutes like he should have.
                      False.

However, Bill Self can be loyal to a fault when it comes to players that aren't playing very well in a game. Also Bill hasn't recruited a legitimate point guard in several years.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                        Also Bill hasn't recruited a legitimate point guard in several years.
                        Well, he tried a couple of summers ago, but he was too late. :)

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                          I heard that Creighton has one scholly left and they plan on giving it to this new recruit. His name is Gary Gobbs. The scope on him is that he looks and plays a lot like Grant Gibbs and has the looks of a kid much more mature than his 17 year age. It's a good thing for CU because it gives Grant, .... I mean Gary, 6 more years at Creighton.
                          Attached Files
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Dang, looks like he even went to Creighton Prep. He'll be able to use the same book covers.

Comment

Why would Connor go from KU to CU? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X