Joel Embid out with stress fracture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Embid out with stress fracture

News that Joel Embid is out at least 2 weeks with a stress fracture in his back. If the West Virginia game is any indication the hawks could be in real trouble. I really hope they land in St. Louis in the first couple of rounds. Could be alot of fun.

That sucks.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I'm almost positive this thread was meant to be started In the "Around The NCAA" forum.

It's hard enough to keep popular thread on the first page the way it is.

Comment

He's not a Shocker!

Comment

Assuming KU gets out of the first weekend, does anyone really think Embiid is going to play again this year, if ever, for KU?

It sucks to lose a key player going into the post season. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Assuming KU gets out of the first weekend, does anyone really think Embiid is going to play again this year, if ever, for KU?

It sucks to lose a key player going into the post season. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

He's not.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

This is terrible for Embiid. I certainly hope he doesn't have some deficiency or abnormality that won't allow his back to tolerate the stress of playing basketball. I think he could become a very fun player to watch in the NBA.

Best wishes for a full and complete recovery!
              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                X