KU/KState Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU/KState Shirts

http://www.kstategear.com/k-state-be...-until-t-shirt I wouldn't mind one. They're funny. Talk about superbowl.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

My favorite one was "Breathe if you hate KU"

Comment

I wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate Kansas State on being crowned the second best team in the state of Kansas.......
      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
        I wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate Kansas State on being crowned the second best team in the state of Kansas.......
        I guess, if you forget about the 26 point beatdown they took from KU a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          I guess, if you forget about the 26 point beatdown they took from KU a month ago.
          Exactly my thoughts. Short memories, I guess.

Comment

And K-State fans call us mid major?!
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
              That was ksu's 3rd win in 51 games against KU. Think about that.
              Complete embarrassing domination and ownership.
              Game went to OT. KU without Embiid.
              ksu is firmly planted in the 3 spot.

KU WyJo missourah inbred t-shirt wearing fans might look down on WSU basketball because it gives their meaningless life some sort of identity.
              However, I've yet to figure out why ksu fans look down on WSU basketball.

Comment

Working...
              X