No announcement yet.

Marcus Smart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a much better location for a thread on his nonsense.

It is blowing up "games of interest" and I keep checking there thinking a game of interest is happening.

Comment

3 games - just in time for Texas Tech rematch - jeeeeeeeeeeeeez
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

First of all, I have said worse from sec 124, row 25, seat 1 than "you piece of crap."

Second, Smart is a liar and he is getting rewarded with only 3 games. That scene could have resulted in a riot given certain circumstances.

Comment

Comment

Some of the things I've been called and "a piece of crap" is a term of endearment.

Not to defend Billy Bob Man Boobs or anything.

Comment

So does this mean that pushing a middle aged white male is worse than punching a woman? This thread would be more fun if we played guess what his punishment would be at Illinois State.

Comment

Does that video show who said it, or only that it was said?

Comment

What a piece...

Wow.
                  Good move shifting this one to here from the original location.

Smart is a piece of work alright.

The biggest travesty is not his foul or even his shove.
                  It's not even some of the total bullshit (and expected) comments by certain SNers on the original post.
                  It's his attempt to use an N-Bomb as his weak ass defense for shoving the guy in the first of multiple bad moves.

It is fortunate there was film and audio of the sequence. If not, Reverend Al would already have been on a plane to Stillwater.

He will be welcomed with open arms in the thug ball league, AKA the NBA. He will fit right in.

That is all.
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Here is what it says on the Charles Koch Arena Fan Guide.

Fan Code of Conduct
                    WSU desires to provide an atmosphere conducive to enjoying Shocker events. Consequently, we ask that you refrain from the following:
                    -Interfering with the progress of the game
                    -Smoking, except outside in designated areas
                    -Foul, obscene or abusive language or actions
                    -Fighting, unruly or inconsiderate behavior
                    -Conduct that endangers fans or participants
                    -Intoxication

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

Looks like the fan took a stiffer penalty than Smart. Mising every game the rest of the season is a pretty stiff penalth for a fan of that status.

Whoever came up with the "racial slur" story should get the worst penalty of anyone involved. All that did was throw fuel on the fire. There will be those who will want to believe the racial slur was used, and they won't accept the video as proof a racail slur wasn't used. You can't unring the bell.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        Whoever came up with the "racial slur" story should get the worst penalty of anyone involved. All that did was throw fuel on the fire.
                        I think the culprit is Smart himself...which was a really dumb move on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          Does that video show who said it, or only that it was said?
                          I watched and listened to the video and didn't learn anything. What am I missing?
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            Looks like the fan took a stiffer penalty than Smart. Mising every game the rest of the season is a pretty stiff penalth for a fan of that status.

Whoever came up with the "racial slur" story should get the worst penalty of anyone involved. All that did was throw fuel on the fire. There will be those who will want to believe the racial slur was used, and they won't accept the video as proof a racail slur wasn't used. You can't unring the bell.
                            OSU cleared the fan. Orr placed the penalty on himself, for the rest of the season, home and away games.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              I watched and listened to the video and didn't learn anything. What am I missing?
                              I can clearly make out "piece of crap." Which goes with the story of the fan saying that is exactly what he said. Which goes directly against everyone throwing out a racial slur sparking the altercation.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X