Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Aub v FSU might have been the best CG' in any sport.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Aub v FSU might have been the best CG' in any sport.....

......ever.

Fantastic game and finish. Would have to go some, though, to surpass North Carolina triple OT victory of Wilt Chamberlain (55 pt, 25 reb) Kansas team in 1957 NCAA
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Moved to Around Ncaa
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        Fantastic game and finish. Would have to go some, though, to surpass North Carolina triple OT victory of Wilt Chamberlain (55 pt, 25 reb) Kansas team in 1957 NCAA
        Age restrictions caused me to miss that one....lol

Comment

Are we a bit myopic? It was an exciting game with a great finish. Then again, the great finish was provided by defensive and special teams breakdowns. The breakdowns make for excitement, but not the "best game."

Plus, we had to choke through Musburger.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Even as an FSU fan, Texas/USC was still a far better national championship game.

Also, I've given this a lot of thought, based on the success of my hometown team in basketball and my alma mater in football in the same year. And after a good amount of soul searching ...

WSU's Final Four run was more rewarding than FSU's national championship win. And I'd trade that title for another WSU Final Four appearance.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
            X