Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this what we can expect from Rian Holland in the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this what we can expect from Rian Holland in the future?

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/03/posterized-college-of-charlestons-johnathan-burroughs-cook-skies-over-defender/

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

No, I don't expect Ria'n to dunk against a girl this year.

Comment

lol
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        No, I don't expect Ria'n to dunk against a girl this year.
        But do you expect him to make opposing players look like girls???? :victorious:
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Or how about this from Kadunk . . .

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Or how about this from Kadunk . . .

Holy crap. His head is completely above the rim. I mean like shoulders at the rim.

Kadunk is a MONSTER.

Comment

Impressive, yes. Smart play, not so much. Jumping over another player in a game is a good way to end your basketball playing days if not worse, breaking your neck.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Impressive, yes. Smart play, not so much. Jumping over another player in a game is a good way to end your basketball playing days if not worse, breaking your neck.
                I assume you are talking about the CoC player and not Kadunk? I assume that because Kadunk didn't really jump over anybody but the one player sorta moves underneath him while he's coming down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  I assume you are talking about the CoC player and not Kadunk? I assume that because Kadunk didn't really jump over anybody but the one player sorta moves underneath him while he's coming down.
                  Clarification - Kadunk is a reference to our very own Kadunk Coleby.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Clarification - Kadunk is a reference to our very own Kadunk Coleby.
                    No clarificatin' needed for me. I knew exactly which Kadunk you were refferin' too: The MONSTER.

Comment

I'm referring to the second video of Javonte Douglas. He was intentionally jumping over a player who had his back to him and was starting to go up to rebound. Stupid offensive play in every sense. Dangerous and, IMO, a foul on Douglas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        No clarificatin' needed for me. I knew exactly which Kadunk you were refferin' too: The MONSTER.
                        Ah, my bad. Thought you were referring to the juco player in the video with your Kadunk reference.

Comment

I'm referring to the second video of Javonte Douglas. He was intentionally jumping over a player who had his back to him and was starting to go up to rebound. Stupid offensive play in every sense. Dangerous and, IMO, a foul on Douglas.
                          We're looking for more offense. The defensive players in rebounding position should not be impeding an offensive player who is trying to score, even if off of a rebound. A foul should have been called on one, or both of the defensive rebounders.

Sincerely,
                          NCAA Basketball Officiating Committee

Comment

Well, it looks to me like he is jumping between the two defenders and the one defender that is facing him sorta does a half-ass attempt to defend Mr. Mack Truck With Wings and ends up getting sat on when he realizes his choice to try and stop the diesel was a bad idea and instinctively turns away.

Comment

Working...
                            X