Andrew Wiggins $180 Million Shoe Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Wiggins $180 Million Shoe Deal

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1808832-inside-the-epic-race-to-get-andrew-wiggins-sneaker-endorsement

F
    rom everyone's favorite source of basketball info...
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

The 180 million dollar amount was a hoax.

Though if he does have a successful year this year he should be able to command quite a high price by competing shoe companies
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
      I found this interesting...

"Before anything gets signed—with an agency, sneaker brand or any other—the source close to Wiggins' inner circle said every company will have to go through his older brother, Nick, who is wrapping up his college hoops career at Wichita State this season. Nick's presence in the same state was a major factor in Wiggins deciding on Kansas, and he's expected to be the future star's right-hand business adviser.

"The most influential person in this whole thing is his brother," the source said. "That's why he went to Kansas—to be close to his brother. And his brother is going to be his gatekeeper at the end of the day."
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        I found this interesting...

"Before anything gets signed—with an agency, sneaker brand or any other—the source close to Wiggins' inner circle said every company will have to go through his older brother, Nick, who is wrapping up his college hoops career at Wichita State this season. Nick's presence in the same state was a major factor in Wiggins deciding on Kansas, and he's expected to be the future star's right-hand business adviser.

"The most influential person in this whole thing is his brother," the source said. "That's why he went to Kansas—to be close to his brother. And his brother is going to be his gatekeeper at the end of the day."
        I thought you were making that quote up!

Is Nick a business major?

Comment

Working...
        X