Long Beach State's new court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Beach State's new court

Some of the non-traditional court designs that have popped up recently throughout college basketball turned out too garish for many fans' taste. Long Beach State's, on the other hand, is distinctive without being overdone. Since its campus is located three … Continue reading →

That new Towson gym is pretty sweet for a 5200 seat barn. And at $68,000,000 not exactly a bargain.

Comment

Stupid palm trees! Nothin beats a giant WuShock! :smug:
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

It would be kinda cool if they could perfectly imitate a rolling field of wheat.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          It would be kinda cool if they could perfectly imitate a rolling field of wheat.
          I was wonder what WSU would do if they went in this direction. I'm not a big fan of what others have done, but would be curious to see what such a court would look like.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            I was wonder what WSU would do if they went in this direction. I'm not a big fan of what others have done, but would be curious to see what such a court would look like.
            Probably not good. Which is most likely why they haven't.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              Probably not good. Which is most likely why they haven't.
              No doubt. I'm not sure I've seen a single court design like what we're talking about that I have liked. Oregon is brutal. I'm not a fan of LBSU. The other one linked within the article didn't do anything for me. But I'm always curious to see what they come up with next. Who knows, maybe someone will finally do one that I like. Probably not. I'm perfectly happy with giant Wu.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

How is this anything close to the seizure inducing, magic eye puzzle that is Oregon's court? I think it's alright. If that's where they want to put their precious dollars, then by all means...

Comment

Working...
                X