X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Overrated Coach: Roy Williams

Love it.

In the fast lane

Reading the article, I came away that this was a poll only filled out by other coaches, and that they took the question being asked "who is the most overrated coach" as in x's and o's.

Taking that into consideration, I find it funny that Calipari isn't on the list, considering a lot of people think Cal is just a dirty recruiter, and not an x and o guy. Which makes me wonder if the "analysts" just don't understand Cal, and his coaching peers do respect him.

I always enjoy it when they do things like this, doing an anon poll of people that matter. I really enjoy the one ESPN does every year with a random selection of ESPNU's Top 100 recruits.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

So it seems this poll is about coaches who underperform for their level of recruiting.

You don't think any of these guys were bitter do you?
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

I'm sure ZERO K-Staters took part in that vote either, being as how their men's basketball team never once beat Roy Williams in Manhattan.

Comment

Working...
        X