UT System Endowment Might Surpass Harvard Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT System Endowment Might Surpass Harvard Soon

Why? UT System rakes in about $6 million per DAY thanks to the oil rights on their properties.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

They will be swallowing up other universities soon ...

University of Texas - Wichita State campus.

Wichita State University, a wholly owned subsidiary of University of Texas.

Mascot: Shockerhorns? Longshockers?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      They will be swallowing up other universities soon ...

University of Texas - Wichita State campus.

Wichita State University, a wholly owned subsidiary of University of Texas.

Mascot: Shockerhorns? Longshockers?

Creighton girls might REALLY love the Longshocker!
      Last edited by ShockBand; August 26, 2022, 10:54 AM.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I can live with Longshockers

Comment

Didn't want to start a new thread, but it appears Coach Beard might get the boot for putting the boot in the boot, so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Didn't want to start a new thread, but it appears Coach Beard might get the boot for putting the boot in the boot, so to speak.
            They may need this large endowment to pay Beard’s legal fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              They may need this large endowment to pay Beard’s legal fees.
              "He should never have been arrested," Minton told the paper. "The complainant wants him released immediately and all charges dismissed. It is truly inconceivable."

Guess we'll see how all this turns out.

Comment

I don't have a hard time believing that in family incident that a complainant wants the person charged to have the charges dismissed.

In growing numbers of localities, it's becoming not their choice.

I have an exceedingly hard time believing something did not occur that required an arrest. Austin PD aren't banging down CB's door at 4am for a noise complaint. Somebody was in danger, one way or the other.

Comment

I don't have a hard time believing that in family incident that a complainant wants the person charged to have the charges dismissed.

In growing numbers of localities, it's becoming not their choice.

I have an exceedingly hard time believing something did not occur that required an arrest. Austin PD aren't banging down CB's door at 4am for a noise complaint. Somebody was in danger, one way or the other.
                  The information I've read online from the Austin PD indicates an address of the 1900 block of Vista Lane in Austin as where the incident apparently took place. Looking at that block on Google Maps, I find it highly doubtful this is the neighborhood he lives in. It will be interesting to see what more unfolds.

Comment

His booking photo will be on a big head in every opponent student section the rest of the year. It will be interesting to see if UT fires him, or stall for the plea bargain or waits for the charges to be dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      His booking photo will be on a big head in every opponent student section the rest of the year. It will be interesting to see if UT fires him, or stall for the plea bargain or waits for the charges to be dropped.
                      Texas Tech students are naming him the Austin Strangler according to another thread on Shockernet.

Comment

Working...
                      X