No announcement yet.

Official NCAA Championship Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TNWM never fails to amuse. I'll bet he's still drowning in his Meister Brau and about to be fired from his part time Taco Bueno custodial job for calling in sick last night. Thanks for making my day.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TNWM never fails to amuse. I'll bet he's still drowning in his Meister Brau and about to be fired from his part time Taco Bueno custodial job for calling in sick last night. Thanks for making my day.
      His meltdown on here after the UNI loss was classic. He never fails to amuse.

Comment

His amusing trolling will no longer be seen on SN. It's one thing to come here and passive aggressively post things that are solely being posted to stroke KU, which makes no sense, this is a WSU board. But to come here and insult Wichita State because your team lost a game, is where I draw the line. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
          His amusing trolling will no longer be seen on SN. It's one thing to come here and passive aggressively post things that are solely being posted to stroke KU, which makes no sense, this is a WSU board. But to come here and insult Wichita State because your team lost a game, is where I draw the line. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
          @ _kai_ , thank you!!!! Long overdue! It is bound to be more tasteful and refreshing in here! And just a heads up, he also has a screenname without the "the" too.... Nightwwatchman.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

But ... but ... without a harmless troll lurking around, who else do we have to make fun of? I suppose we can just keep poking @KC Shox: with a stick.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Thanks Kai!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

LMAO
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                X