Clear All

• fight

Fake news. That’s not a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Yup. More of a circle jerk.

Comment

You guys did notice the Oral Roberts player that was in the middle of it and got a bloody lip?? Chadrack's "little" brother Elijah (6'7" / 280).

Comment

Indeed, I'm pretty sure I don't want him mad at me. Seriously, all those Lufile kids are put together.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Not really a fight, but does confirm Juwan Howard is a total assclown.
            If Michigan AD had any balls, they would summon Howard into their office and fire him Monday morning.

So he was mad Gard called a timeout while winning big.
            Hey dipsshit, he is allowed to call a time with 40 seconds, 30 seconds, 20 seconds, hell, one second left the game. Its part of the game and rules.

But Howard is a thug, always has been. It isn't the first time he has acted like a total fool.
            Two years ago, he wanted to whip MT's ass all over the court - over something just as stupid as this fiasco.

Michigan will issue the obligatory apology, maybe issue a short suspension and other usual BS.
            But then move as though nothing happened. You know, business as usual.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Not really a fight, but does confirm Juwan Howard is a total assclown.
              If Michigan AD had any balls, they would summon Howard into their office and fire him Monday morning.

So he was mad Gard called a timeout while winning big.
              Hey dipsshit, he is allowed to call a time with 40 seconds, 30 seconds, 20 seconds, hell, one second left the game. Its part of the game and rules.

But Howard is a thug, always has been. It isn't the first time he has acted like a total fool.
              Two years ago, he wanted to whip MT's ass all over the court - over something just as stupid as this fiasco.

Michigan will issue the obligatory apology, maybe issue a short suspension and other usual BS.
              But then move as though nothing happened. You know, business as usual.

That is all.
              Worse than that. Gard had put the bottom of his bench in the game. They were having a difficult time getting the ball to half court with Michigan applying a man-to-man full court press. Gard called a timeout to prevent the 10 second backcourt call and prevent embarrassment to those players.

Comment

Didn't Howard still have starters in as well?
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The time out was called with 15 seconds left, and Michigan still hounding Wiscy full court, and Wiscy reserves not able to get the ball past half court in the allotted time. Howard should have called off his "dogs" and allowed the time to run off. If Michigan is still competing, then Wisconsin should be able to compete as well, with the time out acceptable.

The only reason for Howard to be angry imo, is if Michigan (calls off the "dogs") allows Wisconsin to move the ball past half court, and then Wisconsin tries to score.

Game was over.

Comment

Sad and true…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Sad and true…

If you'e just reading this and not Jason Whitlock's article, you're missing out.

Comment

I'm just surprised it's been over a day and nothing has been mentioned as far as punishment. What is there to review? You can't hit another person and not have repercussions.

Comment

Jason Whitlock @WhitlockJason

My column today: "Joe Krabbenhoft is white. Had he struck Juwan Howard, Krabbenhoft would have been fired Sunday night. He would be portrayed as the second coming of Derek Chauvin."

Michigan basketball coach Juwan Howard believes he’s untouchable. And why shouldn’t he? The rules imposed by our China-influenced institutions of government, education, sport, media (corporate and social), and art grant him a bigoted form of privilege.Howard is black, elite, and a supporter of left-...

Comment

5 game suspension for assaulting another person. Lmao.

I’ll bite my tongue but I wound bet “others” would be gone for the rest of the entire season, or fired.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X