Clear All

• Creighton Coach arrested for DUI

wow.. not surprised though.

" There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

Give 'em a break.. they're Catholics.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Wow, Cold...I'm not Catholic and that was offensive....

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
        Wow, Cold...I'm not Catholic and that was offensive....
        That's kinda weird then.

T

Comment

I was really crossing my fingers that it was gonna be from the men's side..
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Passed out in the drive thru lane....hilarious.....hope i dont offend any drive thru enthusiasts

Comment

lol

Comment

Man shock4life. That thread title had me going. Thought you were talking about big McD.
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Yeap sitting here at work drunk because I am catholic!! Nice blanket did you knit that all by yourself cold?
                  I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

I am catholic light; all the fun and none of the guilt! But seriously as a proud Anglican/Episcopalian I have to stick up for my Roman cousins and say I am pretty certain that religion had nothing to do with a series of poor decisions.
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

All she wanted was a burger.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by dTm View Post
                        Passed out in the drive thru lane....hilarious.....hope i dont offend any drive thru enthusiasts
                        I woke up in a flower bed once. It was about 7:00 A.M. Does that count as hilarious? Just wondering.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
                          Yeap sitting here at work drunk because I am catholic!! Nice blanket did you knit that all by yourself cold?
                          If you can't laugh at my comment, you aren't a good Catholic.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                            I woke up in a flower bed once. It was about 7:00 A.M. Does that count as hilarious? Just wondering.
                            Your step-son and I were "getting ready" for the 1990 River Festival street dance and happened upon a bottle of Kahlua in the kitchen that I think belonged to you. We promptly consumed it and then I proceeded to urinate on his dog in the back yard while he vomited in the bathroom. Does that count as hilarious? Are you going to call my mother now? :very_drunk: He got me back though. He threw a shoe across the room and hit me in the side of the face when I wasn't looking. I didn't even feel it, all I could do was laugh.

To this day I haven't had another drink with Kahlua in it. It made me pretty sick. We were drinking glasses of half milk, half Kahlua. I guess I owe you a bottle. :)

T

Comment

[QUOTE=C0|dB|00ded;302135]If you can't laugh at my comment, you aren't a good Catholic.

I am a good Catholic and still not laughing at your failed attempts of humor. I recommend this whole thread be deleted.
                              When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Working...
                              X