Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stackhouse blames Trump supporters for losing season

Read the bullshit for yourself here:

A former college and NBA great, Jerry Stackhouse is coaching his way out of the head job at Vanderbilt University. That’s not all he’s doing, either. As his program sinks lower and lower in the Southeastern Conference, he’s resorted to taking down Trump supporters and alleging they think black coaches don’t matter.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

In fairness, he also blames *******.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Read the bullshit for yourself here:

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/cultur...ump-supporters
      Maybe his "acumen" isn't what he thinks it is, or so it seems.

Comment

Looked a little closer at Stackhouse's staff. For whatever reason, the article did say why, 2 of his hires before his first season were basically let go or left. Associate Head Coach David Grace and Senior Advisor to the Head Coach Ricardo Patton. Both men had extensive college coaching experience and/or college head coaching experience. The 3 assistants who were retained have little to no college coaching experience, mostly NBA and 1 only had high school and AAU experience. Make your own conclusions.

I will say that Stackhouse has a young nucleus that probably deserves another year with their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          I will say that Stackhouse has a young nucleus that probably deserves another year with their coach.
          Give him a 10 year contract. Vandy has always been bad, but not this bad. I would imagine that the Athlete Director has some remorse right now. Stackhouse's attitude certainly can't help him with the community.

From a distance, he appears to be in over his head. He is showing a good reason not to look to the NBA for an Assistant Coach like some people on Shockernet wanted to do. I'd also say that I'd take IB in a heartbeat over Stackhouse.

Comment

What a jackass....I used to be a fan. I can't stand those who won't take responsibility for their own actions

Comment

Working...
            X