UConn becomes 1st FBS program to cancel 2020 football season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Absolutely agree with that one. And I would go a step further and say there will probably not be a vaccine widely available before the first of the year. Since we should give priority to those at risk (and in relatively good health) and first responders, I imagine college basketball players will be a little back in the line, which means, at least to me, there's better than a 50/50 chance it gets cancelled altogether.

What these AD's are doing with football right now is akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic after the iceberg was struck.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Absolutely agree with that one. And I would go a step further and say there will probably not be a vaccine widely available before the first of the year. Since we should give priority to those at risk (and in relatively good health) and first responders, I imagine college basketball players will be a little back in the line, which means, at least to me, there's better than a 50/50 chance it gets cancelled altogether.

What these AD's are doing with football right now is akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic after the iceberg was struck.
      Agree.

I referred to a situation yesterday as scheduling swimming lessons for a drowning man.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
        X