• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness

Anyone still watch?
    The Assman

I’m watching

Comment

I kinda watch scores and will catch a game if there’s nothing else on. I see Drake is beating the Illinois State Pen tonight.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Watched the Drake last night.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Drake beating uni 43-33 at the half

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            Drake beating uni 43-33 at the half
            Drake beat UNI by 21. I think that may be a first for a Thursday night team to beat the #1 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Drake beat UNI by 21. I think that may be a first for a Thursday night team to beat the #1 seed.
              Indeed it is. Elgin really is good at what he puts his mind to. #ValleyofEven

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Indeed it is. Elgin really is good at what he puts his mind to. #ValleyofEven
                Bernie Sanders of CBB?
                The Assman

Comment

I will cheer for Bradley.

They were always my second favorite Valley team. Great fans.
                  The Assman

Comment

Go Drake!
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Time for Missouri State fans to demand the e coach be fired and hire someone to get them to the dance where they belong. Oh, and do it for $275,000.

Comment

Working...
                      X