Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah State vs BYU - Holy Moly

Talk about some crazy fans....

BYU bus pulls up to let the team off. Utah State fans waiting for them.

And then here is Wild Bill (google him and utah state to see him, if you didn't already know the famous Wild Bill) showing the camp site where students camped out to get tickets. I guess they reserve around 4k student seats at each Utah State game, and when teams like BYU come to town, they sell out quick.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Bahahha!!! That's awesome!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks hounding kids coming in off the bus is a little over the top?

Maybe it's just the mood I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Am I the only one that thinks hounding kids coming in off the bus is a little over the top?

I don't know if it's over the top or not, but I wasn't impressed with it.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I'm totally cool with it. Sets the tone that they will be harassed the entire time they play in the arena, it even starts outside of it.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

As long as the behavior itself isn't out of bounds, which this wasn't, I think that once you are on the grounds of the arena there isn't a problem.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I think Creighton would love to be welcomed by Shocker fans like this! Is everyone available on New Years Eve?

Comment

I guess I'm different. Off the court I think we should be classy hosts. Once the opponent steps on the floor, then it's time to apply the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                  I think Creighton would love to be welcomed by Shocker fans like this! Is everyone available on New Years Eve?
                  Of all the teams Creighton deserves this type of treatment and much worse.

The taunts that the WSU fans and players have had to put up with in Omaha border on criminal at times, they are their name, Scum.
                  An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    I don't know if it's over the top or not, but I wasn't impressed with it.
                    I dunno, but I love their enthusiasm!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                    X