Fallout From FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I have an idea... how about a dozen or so locals attend the Wichita Cheating ChicKUn party wearing creative t-shirts.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

Doug Compton’s money wasn’t going to spend itself.
      78-65

Comment

Whoa, KU is actually self imposing sanctions on themselves. No where near what they deserve, but more than I thought they would ever get. Seeing this come out now makes me wonder if they are getting nervous that the NCAA might actually impose a penalty on them.

Kansas Jayhawks NCAA investigation: Self imposed suspension | The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Saw that. None of their punishments really do anything to harm them. They're just trying to look good in doing something.

I doubt the NCAA will take any more action and just pat them on the head.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by giskard View Post
            Whoa, KU is actually self imposing sanctions on themselves. No where near what they deserve, but more than I thought they would ever get. Seeing this come out now makes me wonder if they are getting nervous that the NCAA might actually impose a penalty on them.

Kansas Jayhawks NCAA investigation: Self imposed suspension | The Wichita Eagle
            Getting nervous? Nahhhh...

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Saw that. None of their punishments really do anything to harm them. They're just trying to look good in doing something.

I doubt the NCAA will take any more action and just pat them on the head.
              This. Self sits out a few tune up games, to return against NC State. A few more goodwill gestures and nothing more. My guess is they have finally run the table on change of venues, appeals and other delays. The NCAA has them on their early spring agenda, and they hope this is good enough.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

In suspending head coach Bill Self and assistant Kurtis Townsend for just four games, the Jayhawks showed little remorse amid the ongoing rules violation investigation.

Comment

KU suspended their coach for less days (4) than the number of LEVEL ONE violations they are facing (5).

What kind of joke is this????
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Kudos to SI for its article.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Kudos to SI for its article.
                      Not surprising, I believe he’s a Missouri grad.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• thank heavens Norm Roberts hands are clean

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Cheating does actually pay.

I heard from an 810 KC radio source (don't remember which one) a last week, that Bill S. submitted that without the scandal/paid players, that KU never would have become a destination (in the conversation) for One and Done Top 15 players. They were losing out to Kentucky, etc. before the scandal, but benefitted from it in the long run, and won a Natty because of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X