Fallout From FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    TCU was also just put on probation, and received similar penalties, as part of the fallout.

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — The NCAA has placed the TCU men’s basketball program on three years’ probation. It has also punished a former assis
    Sure hope they survive…

“TCU was fined $5,000 and 1% of its men's basketball budget.”
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

TCU was also just put on probation, and received similar penalties, as part of the fallout.

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — The NCAA has placed the TCU men’s basketball program on three years’ probation. It has also punished a former assis
      Serious question: Does the Hutch Post have better coverage of Wichita related news than the Wichita Eagle?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Serious question: Does the Hutch Post have better coverage of Wichita related news than the Wichita Eagle?
        No, and I don't really even read the Eagle. HutchPost is decent for Reno County news and aggregates stories put out by other agencies that are of general local and state interest. And there's no paywall like with the Hutch News.

Comment

No, and I don't really even read the Eagle. HutchPost is decent for Reno County news and aggregates stories put out by other agencies that are of general local and state interest. And there's no paywall like with the Hutch News.
          Ah I didnt know there were two Hutch rags. I guess I mentally had them as one thing.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

This is as corrupt as it could have ever been, and Self is in the middle of it. Bill Self says "Who little ole me"?

Code, in his book, says many people at KU were aware of Willamson’s recruitment, including the head coach. “Bill Self was constantly kept abreast from his own coaches and the higher-ups at Adidas in terms of what was happening in the Jayhawks’ pursuit of Zion,” Code says in his book, according to Forde. “It’s all in the transcripts of the intercepted text messages. But again, the jury never saw or heard any of it. Self has subsequently denied any wrongdoing in the matter. “But the higher-ups at Kansas saw it and heard it. And they swiftly rewarded Bill Self with a lifetime contract, which included a very interesting clause that stated the coach who’d delivered them a national championship in 2008 would not be fired ‘due to any current infractions matter.’” Williamson did not choose KU, eventually committing to Nike school Duke. Self, in a 2018 press conference speaking about KU’s NCAA allegations, gave a blanket statement about his team’s recruiting practices, saying, “My staff and I have not and do not offer improper inducements to (recruits) or their families ... nor are we aware of any third-party involvement to do so.”

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              This is as corrupt as it could have ever been, and Self is in the middle of it. Bill Self says "Who little ole me"?

Code, in his book, says many people at KU were aware of Willamson’s recruitment, including the head coach. “Bill Self was constantly kept abreast from his own coaches and the higher-ups at Adidas in terms of what was happening in the Jayhawks’ pursuit of Zion,” Code says in his book, according to Forde. “It’s all in the transcripts of the intercepted text messages. But again, the jury never saw or heard any of it. Self has subsequently denied any wrongdoing in the matter. “But the higher-ups at Kansas saw it and heard it. And they swiftly rewarded Bill Self with a lifetime contract, which included a very interesting clause that stated the coach who’d delivered them a national championship in 2008 would not be fired ‘due to any current infractions matter.’” Williamson did not choose KU, eventually committing to Nike school Duke. Self, in a 2018 press conference speaking about KU’s NCAA allegations, gave a blanket statement about his team’s recruiting practices, saying, “My staff and I have not and do not offer improper inducements to (recruits) or their families ... nor are we aware of any third-party involvement to do so.”

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy

Comment

Is KU going to skate away, again? Seems like this story straight up died.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  I think they are waiting for the NCAA to disband before ruling.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Comment

When will Bruce Weber cut his hair

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Shoe finally drops on Will Wade and his Assoc. HC. No lifetime contract given here. Greg Heiar definitely read the future and got out.

LSU fired men's basketball coach Will Wade and associate head coach Bill Armstrong for cause Saturday, four days after the university received a detailed, 17-page notice of allegations from the

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                            Shoe finally drops on Will Wade and his Assoc. HC. No lifetime contract given here. Greg Heiar definitely read the future and got out.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...4f9c2baf6.html
                            Wade and his cronies should get a 10 year show cause penalty like those lying cheating scumbags at KU.

Comment

And meanwhile in Lawrence, KU players embark on an NIL tour because the NCAA has taken 3 years before deciding whether they should get their hands slapped for 5 level 1 infractions.

Participating players are set to profit from the revenue generated from Kansas' "Barnstorming Tour" that begins later this month.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                                And meanwhile in Lawrence, KU players embark on an NIL tour because the NCAA has taken 3 years before deciding whether they should get their hands slapped for 5 level 1 infractions.

Participating players are set to profit from the revenue generated from Kansas' "Barnstorming Tour" that begins later this month.
                                I have an idea... how about a dozen or so locals attend the Wichita Cheating ChicKUn party wearing creative t-shirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X