DOOK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOOK

With the 2019 NBA Draft less than three months away, all eyes are on Duke University superstar Zion Williamson. Despite the Blue Devils’ loss to the Michigan State Spartans in last week’s Elite Eight game, basketball commentators and pundits are expecting Zion to end up as the No. 1 pick when the draft rolls around. […]

Nothing to see here, move along...
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Everybody knows Duke doesn't have to pay their student-athletes. The basketball players at Duke have chosen Duke because of its' academic excellence.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Im shocked!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by protopblogger
          pajamas or developing with innovative ways to workout, others are presenting guidance on approaches to remain productive and strain-unfastened in the course of this confusing time.
          finding the right skills to your startup might be easier with those proven hiring guidelines.
          learn how to attract and maintain gifted human beings. read an interview with exgoogler david
          bizer. highlights: we're a group of startup fans, we've a 、global reach
          virtual phone
          Interesting, compelling, and rich. So rich, I employed the Oxford comma.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
          X