SIU vs KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIU vs KSU

I must be behind in the times, but I just noticed SIU plays KSU in the first game of the Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic. Obviously besides the Shockers, I think SIU is the perfect Valley team to get this done and I am sure KSU is not looking forward to playing them. Everyone has pretty much already predicted doom for KU's season. But KSU seems to be worse off. They could very well get sent home early by SIU and then get beat very badly in Wichita by WVU, who might soon be a Big 12 member.. They should of scheduled the Shockers.

Maybe 5 years ago...

Comment

KSU by 15 on this one. Outside of Seck SIU sucks hard this year.

Comment

SIU might very well be the worst team in the Valley this year. No way...

Comment

If SIU does win, it will be a pretty large upset. The point spread will most likely be in the double digits.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Well.. SIU wasn't supposed to win at Wichita State last year either. Just sayin', anything can happen.

Comment

Having a lame duck coach pretty much insures they're mediocre status. Until Lowrey goes or is forced out, SIU will not return to their fomer glory.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                If SIU does win, it will be a pretty large upset. The point spread will most likely be in the double digits.

As Dave Hester would say YYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                  As Dave Hester would say YYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I would love to say that the bottom of the Valley is better than the middle of the Big 12. But that just ain't happenin'.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                      KSU by 15 on this one. Outside of Seck SIU sucks hard this year.
                      Such a shame to see Seck go to waste like that. What a special player he is. And what a sucky situation Lowery has developed.

KSU runs over SIU in this matchup.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                        Well.. SIU wasn't supposed to win at Wichita State last year either. Just sayin', anything can happen.
                        Sure anything can happen, but you said SIU would be perfect Valley team to pull off this upset...SIU is horrible, Drake would have a better chance.

Comment

I'm sure that's why ksu is playing SIU instead of drake.
                          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                            I'm sure that's why ksu is playing SIU instead of drake.
                            It's a tournament matchup, I don't think KSU had a choice in the matter.

I don't think it's what the OP intended, but _IF_ SIU were to beat KSU, it would _indeed_ be the perfect team to pull off the upset. LMAO!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

What a terrible year for SIU to draw Kstate in a tournament. SIU should be absolutely awful this year. They will probably finish in last place in the Valley.

I wouldn't be surprised to see SIU lose by 20 or 30 points in that game.

Comment

Working...
                              X