Kansas basketball loses two more freshmen to ineligibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas basketball loses two more freshmen to ineligibility

Shox don't seem to have that problem.... hhhmmm....

:goshocks: :goshocks: :clap: :clap: :goshocks: :goshocks:
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

They went to three different high schools each, it doesn't surprise me they're requirements are all messed up.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

re:

I saw Danny Manning in the Houston airport on Wednesday...wonder if he was out recruiting to fill in the pending holes in the roster.

Comment

:cry:

Boo Hoo!

About time they can't buy their way out of these types of issues.

Comment

When you lose recruits to academic problems it means you tried to recruit over your level or you didn't get the first pick of the litter. In the case of the FLAGSHIP of the state of Kansas obviously it was the former. I'll bet the Wichita high school product who shall remain nameless wishes he could have graduated early because it looks like alot of playing time is going to be available THIS year. :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
            When you lose recruits to academic problems it means you tried to recruit over your level or you didn't get the first pick of the litter. In the case of the FLAGSHIP of the state of Kansas obviously it was the former. I'll bet the Wichita high school product who shall remain nameless wishes he could have graduated early because it looks like alot of playing time is going to be available THIS year. :cry:
            I heard that KU had put out feelers to Kyle Weems to bring him in his Senior year since he has graduated from MSU. He would have played a lot, I guess he just wanted to stay in Springfield.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Meh, losing freshmen won't hurt KU any, they weren't gonna play much this year anyway. It does make Self work a LOT harder though.

Regardless ... there's a good chance WSU is the best team in the state this year. Not sure if I have my black and gold blinders on though.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It depends. Could Carl Hall battle Thomas Robinson on the boards? Of course, KU homers (like Lutz, and now, Haertl) would say 'never', but lets see what Hall brings first.

Guards? Unh unh, KU homers.. the Shocker guards are big, fast, strong and experienced (going at UConn, Va Tech, Alabama, VCU, SDSU etc last year). Oh, but when FVV gets going at Wichita State..

WSU could very well be the best team in the (basketball commodity) state of Kansas. We'll have to see how it all ends up. Certainly, all three teams should be pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                X