Silvio De Sousa ineligible rest of the season...AND NEXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBShocker View Post
    Name another time in history where the player goes down and not the university for something like this involving a booster. Their Mafia payouts have to be bigger than Al Capone's.
    Got to believe that the school will go down also, but that belief is ludicrous since it's the NCAA
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

It is coming. Someone (Probably Townsend) will take the fall.

Comment

...or more likely, Colonial Athletic Association member "Towson" will be taking the fall... watch out Tigers. :)
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Just remember what I've told you all many times. Doug Compton is Bill Self's friend and neighbor. And a booster. And involved in criminal activity including bookmaking for years. He deals in a lot of cash businesses. He's as dirty as boosters get and he's paid athletes for years and probably still does. A lot. Bill knows this, at a minimum allows it to happen, and at the most, organizes it. He's not even the modern day Happy Kuykendahl, he's worse.

Comment

Comment

Forde hit the nail on the head. I may have to take a peek at Phog.trash and see if they’ve seen it and the predictable meltdown.

Comment

Ku got suckered into admitting NCAA violations and admitting Gassnola was a booster. It will make the future NCAA investigation a little easier.

Comment

You know those dirty boosters are also the reason KU acts like WSU doesn't exist in basketball..

Comment

Working...
                  X