No announcement yet.

my football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to take years for Kansas to dig out of the hole that 2 bad AD's, 1 bad chancellor, and 3 bad coaches left their football program in. Miles lost his OC, Chip Lindsey, after just 1 month on the job when Lindsey left for Troy, so to some degree the coaching may still be problematic. I think Lindsey's absence is going to hurt this season and maybe next. The positive regarding Miles is that, in contrast to Beaty, he will probably do recruiting right and leave the program in better shape than he found it. With luck a 2 to 3 win season this year.

Comment

I take it back...Miles may not leave KU in better shape.

Comment

Kansas Offensive Coordinator replaced...Brent Dearmon has replaced Les Koenning and Koenning has left the program. I'm surprised this happened so soon...was hoping for it by year end.
        Booting Koenning says something about Les Miles. Miles may be soft spoken but he is decisive and a bit of a hard ass. Apparently Dearmon was largely responsible for the Kansas offensive turnaround in the Boston College game but subsequently took a backseat for the WV and OU games. Now Kansas will try to retool their offense during the off week, not that it is going to do much good against Texas. At the very least I think that this move will keep most of the 2020 commitments on board.

Comment

Working...
        X