Here's how bad it got at Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's how bad it got at Missouri State

Eventually private donations raised the money to fire Lusk. Picked to win the conference, finished 7th with an NBA draft pick on the roster.

From the last day of the regular season until the day Dana Ford was announced the next head coach, fans urged MSU officials to take a range of actions
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Eventually private donations raised the money to fire Lusk. Picked to win the conference, finished 7th with an NBA draft pick on the roster.

https://www.news-leader.com/story/sp...rch/590117002/
    Good find. Thanks.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be in reference to this "study": http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/26...rch-study.html

Comment

If only there could be a correlation made to a certain program here. Bet Lusk was a really nice guy too.

And the AD actually read, considered and responded to emails from the field concerning the fire/hire? Surely not. Peasants.

Give a cookie to the overwhelming majority of Bare emailers who recognized Heier as the best option, and a box of a dozen to the guy who mentioned that Marshall's AC's do nothing but succeed. Ford was evicted from that class of people a few years ago.

Comment

Interesting read if you check out some of the other articles, particularly this one about how Ford got his start. I didn't realize he and Marshall are no longer on speaking terms, not that I would have first-hand knowledge.

Comment

• WuDrWu
            WuDrWu commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol they might have exchanged pleasantries once or twice.

• Downtown Shocker Brown
            Downtown Shocker Brown commented
            Editing a comment
            Exchanged. Pleasantries.

Yeah, thats what we’ll call it.

Well, for any of us who thought MoSt might have some appeal as a buy game for the Shocks or even a convenient home / home if they could start playing up to their program's potential, I guess that possibility is now out the window.

Comment

Working...
          X