Missouri-Xavier series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri-Xavier series

I wonder if Missouri insisted on a $5k buyout in case they are concerned about losing and hurting their NCAA chances . . . or, umm, I mean, in case the weather might be bad.

Never have seen more frustration about a non-conference softball doubleheader before. And one that would have been rained out anyhow. WSU got $5,000 they wouldn't have received otherwise. Seems like a good deal to me.
    Last edited by Mizzou Man; May 17, 2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou Man View Post
      Never have seen more frustration about a non-conference softball doubleheader before. And one that would have been rained out anyhow. WSU got $5,000 they wouldn't have received otherwise. Seems like a good deal to me.
      Likely because NCAA regional bubble teams pussing out on playing games so they can play easier games because they are big scaredy-cats isn't that common.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Likely because NCAA regional bubble teams pussing out on playing games so they can play easier games because they are big scaredy-cats isn't that common.
        Well we were down a game so we were going to play an additional game regardless. And the last time I checked which was a couple of weeks ago, Mizzou softball had the #1 SOS in college softball so we haven't exactly ducked anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou Man View Post

Well we were down a game so we were going to play an additional game regardless. And the last time I checked which was a couple of weeks ago, Mizzou softball had the #1 SOS in college softball so we haven't exactly ducked anyone.
          Other than literally ducking WSU, sure.

Probably not your smartest post ever.

Comment

Working...
          X