Uh Oh, panic for the flagship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh, panic for the flagship?

The University of Kansas cheer squad has been punished for an alleged hazing incident that included forced nudity and physical and emotional abuse.

ladult-there-better-be-a-naked-cheerleader-under-your-bed-19253666.png
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The University of Kansas cheer squad has been punished for an alleged hazing incident that included forced nudity...
      WTF! UNBELIEVABLE!

Pics or it didn't happen. :wink-new:

T

...:cool:

Comment

Immoral...

Comment

I think this is as amusing as the next guy does, but come on, mods -- can someone explain what this story has to do with Shocker Men's Basketball?

Seriously, Faded -- do you even look at the forum, or do you just post anything you find here on the theory that it's what gets read most?

Comment

• ShockerPrez
            ShockerPrez commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed that it should be elsewhere, but if you want eyeballs on it, this is the forum.

Im torn between amusement and sad for the individuals. Black eye for pompous full of themselves better than all above board university pricks, but at the cost of innocent civilians.... feel sorry for the young ladies and hope they get due compensation.

God I hate KU

• ShockingButTrue
            ShockingButTrue commented
            Editing a comment
            In other words, typical immoral snowflakes.

And now this thread will die.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Faded, you'd make a great clickbate journalist.

Also, Breitbart? Is that even a real news source?

Comment

I saw this over the weekend. Some weird stuff going on at KU.

Comment

Saw it on KAKE web site. Sad.

Hazing has made the headlines around the University of Kansas, but this time it's not about the fraternities.  Two former KU cheerleaders spoke to KAKE-TV about past hazing allegations.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
              which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

We shouldn't be too harsh about cheerleading infractions. The Shox cheerleading squad got eliminated from a major competition a few years back for some huge violations. Using cheerleaders who aren't actually enrolled in your school is frowned on.

But at least we didn't require them to get naked to be on the squad.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

KU just fired their AD while we are on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Damn, I was hoping they'd keep that guy forever...
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    I guess he was the former AD at ISUr? I thought this comment was funny on their board about this topic.

I have posted this before but will again.

I always liked him but always thought he was a lot of talk and a little execution.

My last conversation with him was after we had hired Jank We were feeling pretty good about our basketball program. He was laughing at the status of another program in the valley who had hired a new coach at about the same time and how bad they were. He specifically said how bad a shape they must be in to take Chris Jans as an assistant.

Comment

Just to refresh everyone’s memory about where Zenger falls on the scale of butthole-douche-ness, recall his comments towards WSU during the chickenhawk non-event, event:

http://m.ljworld.com/news/2011/apr/19/will-ku-basketball-team-play-wichita-state-zengers

Peace... clown.

KU makes me laugh. If not for their basketball program (which doesn’t play the game fairly), they would basically be the Midwest version of Rutgers, athletically-speaking.

Comment

The KU atletic program is a catastrophe. Off court B.S. from basketball players, cheerleading hazing (that alone, just, you're fired, everyone!), chancellor too!, just a cesspool of jerkoffs.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                        X